Experience the power of "Giving and Receiving" this Sunday at our Center!
Summit Spiritual Center
Where you are accepted as you are,
encouraged to reveal your Light,
and experience Love and Joy in the process!
Within New Thought, we often speak of an attitude of gratitude.
October and November comprise the New Thought Season of Thanksgiving
Join us in giving thanks for the good in our lives!
"Thanksgiving for good may be likened to the rain that falls upon the ready soil, refreshing vegetation and increasing the productiveness of the soil. When Jesus Christ had only a little supply from which to feed a multitude, He gave thanks for what He had, and shared his good, then what had been little grew into into such an abundance that all were satisfied, and much was left over. This is the greatest metaphysical secret. She is alone who declares her solitude and begrudges her neighbors happiness. Together we are one and when we know our Unity, we discover reality. By sharing our Good, we share the truth of God thereby affirming the higher truth that God is love." ~ Myrtle Fillmore
Call us for more information
When coming to our Spiritual Center, you will find:
- warm and welcoming people;
- a participative Sunday Seminar;
- a sacred space for prayer;
- support for you wherever you are on your spiritual path;
- inspiring messages;
- a Spiritual Director who listens;
- high-quality, contemporary, high-energy music ministry;
- children are welcomed;
- a variety of fun, engaging classes, workshops and activities;
- a center that is constantly evolving, learning and transforming and you evolve, in the process.
Summit Spiritual Center is a compassionate spiritual group providing Cuyahoga Falls with a dynamic New Thought presence.
There is only one you, one God, one Life.