Experience the power of "Giving and Receiving" this Sunday at our Center!
Visit Michael Mangus's
for daily inspiration
Summit Spiritual Center
Where you are accepted as you are,
encouraged to reveal your Light,
and experience Love and Joy in the process!
Special Notice for THIS Sunday
We have a great service planned for this Sunday with Diana Mangus RScP speaking at the morning gathering and Rev. Dr. Brian Graham presenting a workshop from 12:30-2:30 on his new book, "It's All About Me" SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN ATTENDANCE THIS SUNDAY AT 10:30AM.
P.S. Guess who is coming back to town in late August? Yes, Rev. DonnaChristine Park (aka Rev. Shoes) from WAMMS (Walk a Mile in My Shoes) will be back to help us with our annual shoe drive and backpack giveaway. More details will be given in the next few weeks.
Call us for more information
When coming to our Spiritual Center, you will find:
- warm and welcoming people;
- a participative Sunday Seminar;
- a sacred space for prayer;
- support for you wherever you are on your spiritual path;
- inspiring messages;
- a Spiritual Director who listens;
- high-quality, contemporary, high-energy music ministry;
- children are welcomed;
- a variety of fun, engaging classes, workshops and activities;
- a center that is constantly evolving, learning and transforming and you evolve, in the process.
Summit Spiritual Center is a compassionate spiritual group providing Cuyahoga Falls with a dynamic New Thought presence.
There is only one you, one God, one Life.